Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Splunk Exam SPLK-2001 Topic 2 Question 58 Discussion

Actual exam question for Splunk's SPLK-2001 exam
Question #: 58
Topic #: 2
[All SPLK-2001 Questions]

Which of the following is a way to monitor app performance? (Select all that apply.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kati
17 days ago
Ah, the age-old question of how to monitor app performance. *sighs* I've tried all of these methods at one point or another, and they all have their pros and cons. Personally, I'd go with a combination of the Monitoring Console and Splunk logs. That way, you get the best of both worlds – the high-level view from the Monitoring Console and the nitty-gritty details from Splunk.
upvoted 0 times
Gilma
19 days ago
Wait, there's a Monitoring Console? I've been using good old-fashioned logging this whole time! *chuckles* Seriously though, that sounds like a really useful tool. I'd definitely give it a try, along with the search job inspector. As for that REST endpoint, it's news to me, but it's worth a shot!
upvoted 0 times
Shonda
20 days ago
I'm a big fan of Splunk, so I'd definitely go with that option. The logs can give you some really valuable insights into what's going on under the hood. As for the other choices, I'm not too familiar with them, but the Monitoring Console sounds like it could be a good option too.
upvoted 0 times
Sheron
21 days ago
Ooh, the search job inspector! I've used that before when I was troublesoting some performance issues. It's great for digging into the nitty-gritty details of your app's behavior. I'd also go with the Monitoring Console – it's a one-stop shop for all your performance monitoring needs.
upvoted 0 times
Helga
23 days ago
The Monitoring Console is definitely the way to go. I've used it before and it gives you a really comprehensive view of your app's performance. As for the other options, I'm not too sure. Splunk seems more like a logging tool, and that REST endpoint sounds a bit obscure.
upvoted 0 times
Stephaine
25 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'm not sure I've used all of those methods before to monitor app performance. Splunk logs seem like a good option, but I'm not familiar with the search job inspector. The Monitoring Console sounds promising, but what about that REST endpoint?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel