Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SCP Exam SC0-501 Topic 4 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for SCP's SC0-501 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 4
[All SC0-501 Questions]

How does the EnCase software store data about an investigation?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lorrine
5 hours ago
Haha, good one Cristal! But let's stay focused here. I'm pretty confident C is the answer. EnCase is all about the case files, end of story. If they wanted to trick us, they would have included something about SQLite databases or something.
upvoted 0 times
Cristal
2 days ago
You know, I'm kind of surprised they didn't include an option for 'All of the above.' That would really throw us for a loop! EnCase is pretty comprehensive, so I could see it using a combination of those methods.
upvoted 0 times
Rory
3 days ago
Nah, I don't think D is the right answer. EnCase is all about keeping things tidy and consolidated. Multiple files would just be a mess to work with. C is definitely the way to go here.
upvoted 0 times
Helga
4 days ago
I was thinking the same thing, but I'm a little worried about option D) In multiple files. I know EnCase can generate lots of different files and artifacts during an investigation, so that one seems plausible too.
upvoted 0 times
Brandon
6 days ago
I agree with Graciela. EnCase is designed to keep all the investigation data neatly organized in case files. That's one of the key features that makes it so useful for digital forensics.
upvoted 0 times
Graciela
8 days ago
Hmm, this is a pretty straightforward question. I'd say the correct answer is C) In Case files. That's how EnCase stores all the data and evidence related to an investigation, right?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel