Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAS Exam A00-405 Topic 1 Question 55 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAS's A00-405 exam
Question #: 55
Topic #: 1
[All A00-405 Questions]

The kewords Firstname and LastName to defined concepts:

Insert the appropriate characters) before the leftmost curly brace ({) to identify the FirstName LastName pair as the required information to be extracted from a document.

Enter your answer in the field above

C_CONCEPT: Professor _c{FIRSTNAME LASTNAME}.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Gennie
8 days ago
Wait, I think I've got it! We need to use the `C_CONCEPT: Professor _c{FIRSTNAME LASTNAME}.` format, right? That seems to match the example they provided.
upvoted 0 times
Samuel
10 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about that. Maybe we should try something like `C_CONCEPT: Professor _c{FIRSTNAME LASTNAME}.` Does that look right to you?
upvoted 0 times
Domingo
11 days ago
I'm thinking maybe we need to use something like `` or `[FIRSTNAME LASTNAME]` to identify the names. What do you guys think?
upvoted 0 times
Thora
12 days ago
Okay, let me take a closer look at the image. It looks like we need to insert the appropriate characters before the leftmost curly brace to identify the FirstName LastName pair.
upvoted 0 times
Harrison
15 days ago
Yeah, I'm a bit confused too. I think we need to figure out how to identify the FirstName and LastName as the required information to be extracted from a document.
upvoted 0 times
Walton
16 days ago
Wow, this is a really tricky question! I'm not sure if I fully understand what they're asking us to do.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel