Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAS Exam A00-281 Topic 7 Question 80 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAS's A00-281 exam
Question #: 80
Topic #: 7
[All A00-281 Questions]

The purpose of the ADaM model is to provide a framework that:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Matthew
10 days ago
Haha, yeah, they're probably sitting back and enjoying the confusion. 'Oh, you think it's about statistics or data profiles? How adorable.'
upvoted 0 times
Geoffrey
12 days ago
Haha, I bet the exam writers are laughing at us right now. They're probably like 'if only these candidates knew the real purpose of the ADaM model!'
upvoted 0 times
Sylvia
13 days ago
Hmm, I don't know. I always thought the ADaM model was more about organizing the raw data, you know? Like option A says, enabling the tabulation of the source data.
upvoted 0 times
Franklyn
14 days ago
I'm not so sure. I think option B is also a key purpose - creating study patient profiles. That's super important for understanding the data.
upvoted 0 times
Marguerita
16 days ago
I agree with Youlanda. The ADaM model is all about getting the data into a format that can be easily analyzed. The other options, while potentially useful, aren't the main purpose of the model.
upvoted 0 times
Youlanda
18 days ago
Hmm, the purpose of the ADaM model is definitely a tricky one. I think option C is the best answer - it enables the statistical analysis of the data. That's really the core purpose, isn't it?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel