Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAS Exam A00-251 Topic 6 Question 34 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAS's A00-251 exam
Question #: 34
Topic #: 6
[All A00-251 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

How would you find the specific log messages associated with the errors in the graph?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Bette
11 days ago
That's a good point. But I'm not sure if that's the most efficient approach. Wouldn't it be better to try and find the logs directly related to the errors shown in the graph?
upvoted 0 times
Raul
13 days ago
I agree, option C doesn't seem very relevant. Option D, on the other hand, might be worth considering. Selecting the machine the service is running on could give you access to the relevant log files.
upvoted 0 times
Penney
14 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about option C. Using the Configuration page to select the service doesn't seem directly related to finding the log messages for the errors. That seems like a bit of a detour.
upvoted 0 times
Herminia
15 days ago
Yeah, that makes sense. But option B also seems like a good approach. Double-clicking on the spikes in the graph could directly show you the related log messages, which could be more efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Ronny
16 days ago
Okay, let's start with option A. Using the options on the left side of the Logs page does seem like a logical way to find the related log messages. That way, you can filter down to the specific errors shown in the graph.
upvoted 0 times
Ruthann
18 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I think the key here is to find the specific log messages associated with the errors shown in the graph. Let's go through the options and see what makes the most sense.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel