Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam P_S4FIN_2021 Topic 7 Question 39 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's P_S4FIN_2021 exam
Question #: 39
Topic #: 7
[All P_S4FIN_2021 Questions]

You are converting your system to SAP S/4HANA.Which functionality became obsolete in S/4HANA in Asset Accounting and needs to be migrated before conversion?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alesia
11 days ago
Hmm, I don't know about that. The year-end closing process is still very much a thing in S/4HANA, just with some differences. I'm leaning more towards the insurance values in the asset master records.
upvoted 0 times
Golda
13 days ago
You know, I'm starting to second-guess myself. Maybe it's the year-end closing functionality that became obsolete? That would make sense given the major architecture changes in S/4HANA.
upvoted 0 times
Roselle
14 days ago
Nah, I don't think it's the non-posting depreciation areas. I'm pretty sure that was just a change in terminology, not a functional change.
upvoted 0 times
Dominque
15 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. I think the non-posting depreciation areas might be the right answer. I remember reading something about that being removed in the transition to S/4HANA.
upvoted 0 times
Mirta
17 days ago
Yeah, I agree. The depreciation areas for parallel currencies seem like the most likely answer here. That functionality was deprecated in S/4HANA, right?
upvoted 0 times
Nickolas
18 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting one. I feel like they're really trying to test our knowledge of the changes in S/4HANA asset accounting.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel