Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam P_C4H340_34 Topic 4 Question 10 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's P_C4H340_34 exam
Question #: 10
Topic #: 4
[All P_C4H340_34 Questions]

What is SmartEdit's Navigation Management page useful for? Note: There are 2 correct answers to

this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Cathrine
11 days ago
Option D is an interesting one. Automatically mapping the Product Catalog's category hierarchy to the navigation bar could be a useful feature, but I'm not sure if that's what the Navigation Management page is for.
upvoted 0 times
Daron
13 days ago
I'm not sure about Option C. Manipulating a hierarchy of CMSLinkComponent objects doesn't seem directly related to navigation management, at least based on the information given.
upvoted 0 times
Casie
14 days ago
Option B also seems plausible. Manipulating a hierarchy of CMSNavigationNode items and CMSNavigationEntry objects sounds like it could be a key function of the Navigation Management page.
upvoted 0 times
Weldon
15 days ago
Alright, let's take a look at the answer options. Option A sounds like it could be one of the correct answers - the ability to define multiple navigation hierarchies accessed by different components.
upvoted 0 times
Gary
17 days ago
Yeah, I agree. The question is asking about the specific uses of the Navigation Management page, so we'll need to dig into the details of that feature.
upvoted 0 times
Cecilia
19 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a tricky question. I'm not completely sure about the specifics of SmartEdit's Navigation Management page, but I think it's related to managing the navigation hierarchy on the website.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel