Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_TS4FI_2021 Topic 9 Question 42 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_TS4FI_2021 exam
Question #: 42
Topic #: 9
[All C_TS4FI_2021 Questions]

When is it possible to set the open item management indicator in a general ledger account?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this questions.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Helene
11 days ago
Good point. And I don't think the secondary cost element one makes sense either. That's more about how costs are allocated, not about tracking open items.
upvoted 0 times
Freeman
13 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about the zero balance one. Wouldn't you only need to track open items if there were actually some open items in the account?
upvoted 0 times
Yvonne
14 days ago
That makes sense to me. I also think it could be set on a reconciliation account, since those are often used to track outstanding items that need to be cleared.
upvoted 0 times
Blondell
15 days ago
Okay, let's think this through. I'm pretty sure the open item management indicator is used to track outstanding invoices or other open items in an account. So it would make sense that you could set it on a balance sheet account, since those are the ones that typically have open items, right?
upvoted 0 times
Chanel
17 days ago
Yeah, me neither. I'm guessing it has something to do with how the account is set up, but I'm not sure which of these options is correct.
upvoted 0 times
Georgene
18 days ago
Hmm, this question is a bit tricky. I'm not sure if I fully understand the concept of the open item management indicator. Anyone have any thoughts on that?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel