Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_TS462_2021 Topic 8 Question 35 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_TS462_2021 exam
Question #: 35
Topic #: 8
[All C_TS462_2021 Questions]

Your company uses various strategies to supply your customers with goods and/or services. Which organizational structure element can be used to model these strategies?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tiffiny
11 days ago
Wait, wait, wait... what about shipping point? Isn't that where we actually send the goods from? Shouldn't that be the answer?
upvoted 0 times
Gilberto
13 days ago
Hmm, good point. I'm kind of torn between distribution channel and sales organization. Both seem to fit the description of the question.
upvoted 0 times
Rickie
14 days ago
But what about sales organization? Wouldn't that also be a valid answer? I mean, that's the structure we use to sell our products, isn't it?
upvoted 0 times
Francesco
15 days ago
Yeah, I agree with Brittney. Distribution channel seems like the most logical choice here. It's the bridge between our company and the end-users.
upvoted 0 times
Brittney
17 days ago
I think the organizational structure element we're looking for is the distribution channel. That's how we get our goods and services to the customers, right?
upvoted 0 times
Alecia
19 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not sure if the answer is as straightforward as it may seem.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel