Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_TS422_2022 Topic 1 Question 10 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_TS422_2022 exam
Question #: 10
Topic #: 1
[All C_TS422_2022 Questions]

Which master data fields can have an impact on whether MRP creates planned orders or purchase

requisitions for a material?

Note: There are 2 Correct answers to this question?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Nieves
11 days ago
For real, Cristal! Can you imagine the poor buyer having to deal with all those random requisitions? 'Uh, why did MRP order 1,000 units of paper clips this month?'
upvoted 0 times
Cristal
13 days ago
Haha, I'm just imagining MRP going rogue and creating purchase requisitions for a material without any rhyme or reason. That would be a disaster!
upvoted 0 times
Lezlie
14 days ago
You know, Leonida makes a good point. Procurement Type could be a relevant factor here. I'm going to go with MRP Groups, MRP type, and Procurement Type as my three answers.
upvoted 0 times
Leonida
15 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. What about Procurement Type? Doesn't that also play a role in whether MRP creates a planned order or a purchase requisition?
upvoted 0 times
Cyril
17 days ago
I agree with Tamar. MRP Groups and MRP type are the two key fields that impact MRP's decision-making process. The Material Type and Procurement Type don't directly influence that.
upvoted 0 times
Tamar
19 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I think the correct answers are MRP Groups and MRP type. Those two fields definitely influence how MRP creates planned orders or purchase requisitions.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel