Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_TS414_2021 Topic 4 Question 21 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_TS414_2021 exam
Question #: 21
Topic #: 4
[All C_TS414_2021 Questions]

Which automatic interface does the system use to record results during production with notification

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Laticia
11 days ago
Good point. I'm leaning towards either the QM-IDI or the PI-PCS, but I'm not entirely sure which one would be more appropriate for recording production results with notification.
upvoted 0 times
Abraham
13 days ago
Okay, let's think this through. The question is asking about an interface that records results during production with notification, right? That rules out the QMIS, which is more of an information system.
upvoted 0 times
Angella
14 days ago
Haha, yeah, that one had me scratching my head too. But I think the key here is understanding the different quality management systems and their typical interfaces.
upvoted 0 times
Vicki
15 days ago
Wait, is 'impaction data interface' even a real thing? That sounds like something straight out of a sci-fi movie!
upvoted 0 times
Alica
17 days ago
Yeah, this one's a head-scratcher. I guess we'll have to rely on our knowledge of quality management systems and production processes to figure it out.
upvoted 0 times
Felton
19 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit technical. I'm not entirely sure what some of these interfaces are, but I'll give it my best shot.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel