Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_THR97_2311 Topic 1 Question 10 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_THR97_2311 exam
Question #: 10
Topic #: 1
[All C_THR97_2311 Questions]

What are the prerequisite to creating onboarding task? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Gwen
11 days ago
Alright, let's think this through logically. To create an onboarding task, you need to have the onboarding program set up (B) and configure the specific task business rule (A). The other options don't seem directly related to that prerequisite.
upvoted 0 times
Abel
13 days ago
Haha, Margarett makes a good point. Maybe the other two options are just there to distract us. I'm sticking with A and B.
upvoted 0 times
Margarett
14 days ago
Wait, didn't they say there are 2 correct answers? Why are we considering 4 options then? This exam is trying to trick us!
upvoted 0 times
Leanna
15 days ago
I agree with Melissa. A and B make the most sense to me. C and D seem like they might be additional steps, but not necessarily prerequisites.
upvoted 0 times
Melissa
17 days ago
Hmm, I think A and B are the correct answers here. You need to configure the onboarding task business rule, and you also need to have an onboarding program set up to assign tasks to new hires.
upvoted 0 times
Nilsa
19 days ago
I'm a bit confused by this question. Shouldn't we have more information about the specific onboarding process and the system being used? Blindly selecting answers without context seems risky.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel