Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_THR96_2311 Topic 1 Question 10 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_THR96_2311 exam
Question #: 10
Topic #: 1
[All C_THR96_2311 Questions]

How do you validate the value of a local salary that has been converted to the unified target currency for the Annual Salary calculated column? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kimberlie
11 days ago
Good point. Having the converted salary and currency type side-by-side in the Drill to Detail would make it really easy to validate the calculation.
upvoted 0 times
Ilene
13 days ago
Okay, so we're down to A, B, and C. I'm leaning towards B, since it's explicitly about the converted target salary figure and currency type.
upvoted 0 times
Lashandra
14 days ago
Yeah, I'm with you on that. E is definitely the odd one out here. I think we can safely rule that one out.
upvoted 0 times
Rebecka
15 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about disabling the Role-Based Permissions. That seems like it could create some security issues. I'd be cautious about that one.
upvoted 0 times
Herminia
17 days ago
I agree, the key here is to make sure we have all the relevant information in the Drill to Detail. A and B both sound like good options to me.
upvoted 0 times
Melissa
19 days ago
This is a tricky question. We need to validate the converted salary figure, but we also need to ensure we have the original local salary and currency type for comparison.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel