Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_THR95_2311 Topic 1 Question 10 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_THR95_2311 exam
Question #: 10
Topic #: 1
[All C_THR95_2311 Questions]

After the Career Path V2 is enabled in Provisioning, where do you set up the career path to be secured?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Daren
11 days ago
Ugh, this is so confusing. I'm starting to get a headache just thinking about it. Can we take a break and get some coffee or something? I need a mental reset before tackling this question.
upvoted 0 times
Cathrine
13 days ago
Wait, wait, wait. Are we sure it's not in the 'Import/Export Data Model' section? I mean, that's where you're managing the underlying data structure, so maybe that's where the career path security is set up too.
upvoted 0 times
Charlene
14 days ago
Hmm, I'm not convinced. Personally, I'm leaning towards 'Manage Templates' as the answer. That's where you'd be managing the overall configuration of the career path, so it seems like the logical spot to set up the security as well.
upvoted 0 times
Gilma
15 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. Wouldn't it make more sense to set up the security in the 'Edit Org Chart Configuration' section? That's where you'd be defining the organizational structure, so that seems like the right place for the career path security as well.
upvoted 0 times
Art
17 days ago
Okay, let's think this through. Based on the options, I'm guessing it might be in the 'Configure Object Definition' section. That seems like the most logical place to set up the security for the career path.
upvoted 0 times
Katina
19 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not entirely sure where the career path is secured after enabling Career Path V2 in Provisioning.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel