Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_THR82_2311 Topic 1 Question 8 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_THR82_2311 exam
Question #: 8
Topic #: 1
[All C_THR82_2311 Questions]

Which of the following are unique admin actions for 360 Reviews that are NOT available in performance forms?

Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Quentin
11 days ago
Okay, let's think this through logically. If changing form dates is something you can do in both, that leaves B, D, and E as the unique admin actions for 360 Reviews. I'm feeling pretty confident about that.
upvoted 0 times
Laurel
13 days ago
Haha, this is like a game of 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?' I'm just hoping I don't get the wrong answers and end up like, 'Is that your final answer?'
upvoted 0 times
Levi
14 days ago
Wait, I think I've got it. Changing form dates is something you can do in both 360 Reviews and performance forms, so that's not unique to 360 Reviews. I'd go with B, D, and E.
upvoted 0 times
Gregoria
15 days ago
I agree, the wording of the question is a bit confusing. I'm leaning towards B, D, and E as the correct answers, but I'm not 100% sure.
upvoted 0 times
Caitlin
17 days ago
Okay, let's break this down. I'm pretty sure that changing participant categories and restoring deleted forms are unique to 360 Reviews, but I'm not confident about the other options.
upvoted 0 times
Laurel
19 days ago
Hmm, this question seems to be pretty tricky. I'm not entirely sure about the differences between 360 Reviews and performance forms, so I'll have to think this through carefully.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel