Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_THR70_2309 Topic 1 Question 13 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_THR70_2309 exam
Question #: 13
Topic #: 1
[All C_THR70_2309 Questions]

A sales representative earns a monthly commission of $5000. A portion of that is rolled to the sales representative's manager, but does NOT roll to the sales representative's regional manager. What is this an example of?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Dottie
9 days ago
Ugh, these exam questions are always so convoluted, aren't they? I mean, seriously, 'rolling deposit results'? What does that even mean? Anyway, I'm with the group on B being the right choice here.
upvoted 0 times
Raylene
11 days ago
You know, I was leaning towards A at first, but the more I think about it, the more B makes sense. The key is that the commission is being rolled up to a specific level of management, but not beyond that. Definitely a tricky one, but I think we've got the right answer.
upvoted 0 times
Jaclyn
12 days ago
Haha, this question is making my head spin. Rolling this, rolling that - it's like a game of musical chairs! But seriously, I agree with the others that B seems to be the best fit here.
upvoted 0 times
Tammara
13 days ago
Ah, I see what they're getting at here. By rolling the commission up to the manager but not the regional manager, it's creating a sort of hierarchy or cascade of incentives. So I think B is the right answer.
upvoted 0 times
Latrice
15 days ago
I'm not entirely sure about this one. The question doesn't mention anything about a hierarchy, so I don't think it's rolling category hierarchy results. And 'rolling deposit results' and 'rolling credits results' don't really make sense in this context. I'm leaning towards B as well.
upvoted 0 times
Helene
17 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a tricky question. The key here is the fact that the commission is rolled up to the manager but not the regional manager. That sounds like an example of rolling measurement and incentives, so I'm going to go with option B.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel