Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_SIGDA_2403 Topic 1 Question 6 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_SIGDA_2403 exam
Question #: 6
Topic #: 1
[All C_SIGDA_2403 Questions]

Which of the following areas are part of the lifecycle of a business process?Note: There are 3 correct answ-ers to this que-stion.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Bette
11 days ago
I'm still a bit torn on this one, to be honest. I can see the arguments for both the three-option and the five-option answers. Maybe we should just put in for all five and see what happens? I mean, it's not like we'll get penalized for being overly thorough, right?
upvoted 0 times
Cecil
13 days ago
Yeah, I'm with Ozell and 2 on this one. Process analysis, documentation, and execution are the key parts of the lifecycle that we need to focus on. The other two options, while important, are more like supporting processes rather than core lifecycle stages.
upvoted 0 times
Albina
14 days ago
Haha, going for all five options? Bold move, Laurel! But I can see the reasoning there. Still, I think Ozell is on the right track. Those three core areas of analysis, documentation, and execution are definitely the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Laurel
15 days ago
Well, I was leaning towards picking all five options, to be honest. I mean, they all seem relevant to the lifecycle of a business process. But I can see the logic in Ozell's response. Maybe process risk management and approvals are more peripheral aspects.
upvoted 0 times
Glenna
17 days ago
I agree with Ozell. Process analysis, documentation, and execution seem like the obvious choices here. But I'm curious to hear what the others think. Anyone have a different take on this?
upvoted 0 times
Ozell
19 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I think the key areas in the business process lifecycle are process analysis, process documentation, and process execution. The other options like process risk management and process approvals are important, but I'm not sure if they are considered core parts of the lifecycle.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel