Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_SEN_2305 Topic 3 Question 14 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_SEN_2305 exam
Question #: 14
Topic #: 3
[All C_SEN_2305 Questions]

In the case of a manual login to Manager, what should you consider regarding the user names and passwords?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Theola
9 days ago
Definitely, and the security implications are a big concern too. I mean, if all those credentials get compromised, it's a real mess to clean up.
upvoted 0 times
Kattie
11 days ago
Hah, tell me about it. I still have like 50 different passwords for all the various systems I have to log into at work. It's a nightmare trying to keep track of them all.
upvoted 0 times
Dottie
12 days ago
You know, I was actually just reading about that the other day. Apparently, a lot of enterprises are moving towards federated identity management to streamline the user experience and reduce the overhead of managing all those passwords.
upvoted 0 times
Lemuel
13 days ago
Option C seems like the obvious answer to me. I mean, these days a lot of applications integrate with external identity providers like Google or Microsoft, so users don't always have to have a separate username and password for the application.
upvoted 0 times
Pete
15 days ago
Yeah, I agree. A lot of the questions in this exam are about the nitty-gritty details of how the system works, and you really need to have a solid grasp of the fundamentals.
upvoted 0 times
Nan
17 days ago
This is a pretty straightforward question, but I can see how it might trip up some people. I think the key here is understanding the different ways that user authentication can work in Manager.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel