Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4TM_2020 Topic 4 Question 50 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4TM_2020 exam
Question #: 50
Topic #: 4
[All C_S4TM_2020 Questions]

You want to print a road waybill document, a loading list, and labels for your freight orders with freight order type FOT1. You also want to send e-mails and XML messages to the carriers of freight orders of this type. What is the MINIMUM number of PPF action profiles that you need to define for this purpose?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Chauncey
11 days ago
Ooh, good point, Lisha! I didn't consider that. Alright, I'm changing my answer to D) 3 as well. Better to be safe and have a profile for each task, just in case.
upvoted 0 times
Lisha
13 days ago
Hold on, what if there are different requirements for each document? Like, maybe the road waybill needs a different format or layout than the labels. In that case, we might need separate profiles for each document. I'm going to go with D) 3.
upvoted 0 times
Rikki
14 days ago
Yeah, I agree with Taryn. I think we can consolidate the document printing into one profile, and the email/XML messaging into another. That would be the minimum required, so C) 2 is my pick.
upvoted 0 times
Taryn
15 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. Wouldn't it be more efficient to have a single profile that handles all the document printing and communication tasks? I'm leaning towards C) 2 as the minimum number.
upvoted 0 times
Roslyn
17 days ago
I think the answer is B) 4. We need one profile for printing the road waybill, one for the loading list, one for the labels, and one for sending the emails and XML messages. That's four in total.
upvoted 0 times
Pamella
18 days ago
Woah, this question is tricky! I'm not sure if I understand all the requirements fully. What exactly are these PPF action profiles, and how do they relate to printing documents, sending emails, and XML messages?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel