Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4FTR_2021 Topic 5 Question 34 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4FTR_2021 exam
Question #: 34
Topic #: 5
[All C_S4FTR_2021 Questions]

You are centralizing your SAP S/4HANA Finance for cash management processes and bringing in data from a non-SAP remote finance system.When you maintain the connectivity path for remote bank accounts, what are the fields of the input file that are part of the bank cash balance update?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Cyril
11 days ago
What about the G/L account number? That could also be one of the fields, since it's related to the finance system integration.
upvoted 0 times
Kristofer
13 days ago
I was thinking the same thing. The account ID seems like a no-brainer, and the value date makes sense too.
upvoted 0 times
Thaddeus
14 days ago
Absolutely. I'm guessing the account ID and value date would be two of the fields needed, but I'm not sure about the others.
upvoted 0 times
Ceola
15 days ago
Okay, let's think this through. The question mentions 'remote bank accounts' and 'bank cash balance update', so the fields are likely related to that.
upvoted 0 times
Corinne
17 days ago
Yeah, I agree. We need to identify the specific fields that are part of that input file.
upvoted 0 times
Jade
18 days ago
Hmm, this question seems pretty straightforward. I'm thinking the answer has to do with the fields required for the bank cash balance update.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel