Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4FCF_2021 Topic 8 Question 38 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4FCF_2021 exam
Question #: 38
Topic #: 8
[All C_S4FCF_2021 Questions]

What is used to determine the Segment field in Central Finance?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Oretha
9 days ago
I think option D is the correct answer. The standard derivation logic of the target system seems like the most logical way to determine the Segment field in Central Finance.
upvoted 0 times
Peggie
11 days ago
I'm leaning towards option C, the substitution logic of the source system. That sounds like it could be a reasonable way to determine the Segment field.
upvoted 0 times
Dick
12 days ago
I don't know, this question seems a bit vague. Maybe we should ask the instructor for some more clarification before answering.
upvoted 0 times
Jerry
13 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. I'd probably go with option B, since the profit center master data settings in the source system seem like they could be a logical way to determine the Segment field.
upvoted 0 times
Glenn
15 days ago
I think it's important to understand the context of the question. Is this about a specific implementation, or is it a general question about Central Finance?
upvoted 0 times
Lai
17 days ago
This is a tricky question. The Segment field in Central Finance can be determined in several ways, and it's not always clear which option is the correct one.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel