Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4CS_2402 Topic 1 Question 8 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4CS_2402 exam
Question #: 8
Topic #: 1
[All C_S4CS_2402 Questions]

What determines the plan layout in the Planning Apps for Sales (100) scope item? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ernie
9 days ago
Wait, wait, wait. What about the versions? Couldn't the different versions of the plan also impact the layout? I feel like that's an important factor we shouldn't overlook.
upvoted 0 times
Jaclyn
11 days ago
You know, I was just thinking the same thing. The attributes could definitely play a role in determining the plan layout. I'm going to have to go with both dimensions and attributes as my answer.
upvoted 0 times
Olive
12 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. Aren't the attributes also important for the plan layout? Like, the specific attributes the user chooses could affect how the layout is structured.
upvoted 0 times
Louisa
13 days ago
I'm pretty confident that the plan layout is determined by the dimensions and plan data defined by the user. Those seem like the key factors that would shape the layout in the Planning Apps for Sales scope.
upvoted 0 times
Estrella
15 days ago
Yeah, I agree. Those options about dimensions and plan data definitely sound relevant. But I'm not sure about the other options like attributes and versions. I'll have to think about this one.
upvoted 0 times
Levi
17 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not entirely sure about the correct answer, but I think it might have something to do with the dimensions and plan data defined by the user.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel