Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4CPR_2402 Topic 5 Question 8 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4CPR_2402 exam
Question #: 8
Topic #: 5
[All C_S4CPR_2402 Questions]

Which activities does the Price Check functionality allow in Requisitioning?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lilli
11 days ago
I agree, those are the obvious choices. Although, you know, now that I think about it, maybe the 'Create PR automatically via MRP' option could be referring to something like automatically triggering a PR based on low inventory levels or something. But that still feels like a stretch for this particular feature.
upvoted 0 times
Zona
13 days ago
Exactly! The Price Check functionality is all about getting the most up-to-date pricing information, not automating the whole requisition process. I'm pretty confident that B, C, and D are the correct answers here.
upvoted 0 times
Maryann
14 days ago
Haha, right? It's like they're trying to trick us with that one. I bet the exam writer was like, 'Let's see if they fall for the ol' MRP curveball!'
upvoted 0 times
Chanel
15 days ago
Yeah, I'm with you guys. Option A seems like it's asking about a different feature entirely. If I was taking this exam, I'd be like, 'Wait, what? Where did that come from?'
upvoted 0 times
Martina
17 days ago
I agree with Alpha. The Price Check functionality is all about verifying and updating pricing information, not generating purchase requisitions. I'd go with options B, C, and D.
upvoted 0 times
Alpha
19 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I think the Price Check functionality is meant to update prices from the catalogue, confirm the price with the supplier, and apply any supplier-specific discounts. Creating a PR automatically via MRP seems a bit out of scope for this feature.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel