Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_MDG_1909 Topic 7 Question 83 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_MDG_1909 exam
Question #: 83
Topic #: 7
[All C_MDG_1909 Questions]

How does SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) support the integration of SAP Central Finance (cFIN)? Note: There are 2correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Annelle
9 days ago
Okay, let's think this through. A is probably not correct, since data replication isn't really a native feature of MDG. B and D sound more plausible, as they describe MDG's ability to manage and distribute master data, as well as cleanse and load financial data. As for C, hmm, I'm not sure. Maybe it's a trick question? Who knows, with these SAP exams, anything's possible!
upvoted 0 times
Jamal
11 days ago
I'm not even going to attempt this question. I'm still trying to figure out how to turn my computer on in the morning. Maybe we can get one of the SAP experts here to give us a hand? Or, you know, just ask Siri. She seems to know everything these days.
upvoted 0 times
Ceola
12 days ago
Ah, the age-old question of SAP integration. I feel like I've seen this one before! Based on my experience, I'd say B and D are the correct answers. MDG can definitely govern and distribute master data to cFIN, and it can also support the cleansing and loading of financial master data objects. As for the other options, well, let's just say I wouldn't bet the farm on them.
upvoted 0 times
Billye
13 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I think A might be incorrect because I'm not sure if data replication can be used out of the box to send postings to cFIN. B and D sound more likely, but I'm not 100% sure. Maybe we should discuss this as a group to see if we can figure it out together.
upvoted 0 times
Willard
15 days ago
This question is definitely testing our technical knowledge. I'm pretty confident that B is correct, as MDG, Finance can be used to manage and distribute master data to cFIN. However, I'm not sure about D – it's a bit more specific, so I'll have to think about that one.
upvoted 0 times
Annelle
17 days ago
I'm not too familiar with SAP MDG and cFIN, but I think this question is testing our understanding of how these systems integrate. From the options, it seems like B and D might be the correct answers, since they mention MDG's ability to govern and distribute master data, as well as support the cleansing and loading of financial master data objects.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel