Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_HRHFC_2311 Topic 3 Question 10 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_HRHFC_2311 exam
Question #: 10
Topic #: 3
[All C_HRHFC_2311 Questions]

What does SAP recommend you do when you experience problems with modifying the OData API data model?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Joni
11 days ago
Exactly! And you know what they say, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. But hey, sometimes it works, right?
upvoted 0 times
Mollie
13 days ago
Haha, true that. It's like a reflex at this point. 'Oh, it's not working? Better try turning it off and back on again!'
upvoted 0 times
Fabiola
14 days ago
Yeah, I agree. And let's be honest, most of us are probably going to try refreshing the browser first anyway, even if it's not the 'recommended' solution.
upvoted 0 times
Donte
15 days ago
I dunno, I'm not so sure about that. Refreshing the cache or logging out/in might be worth a shot first. It's always good to try the easy fixes before going for the big guns.
upvoted 0 times
Sherita
17 days ago
I know, right? It's like they're trying to trick us. But I think the answer is probably D. Re-importing the data model seems like the most logical solution.
upvoted 0 times
Martina
19 days ago
Ugh, I hate questions like this. The OData API can be such a pain to work with sometimes.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel