Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_FIOAD_2021 Topic 4 Question 8 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_FIOAD_2021 exam
Question #: 8
Topic #: 4
[All C_FIOAD_2021 Questions]

You want to set up a trusted RFC relationship between the FES systen and the BES system. What are the advantages after setting it up? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tamar
11 days ago
Ah yes, you're absolutely right, Avery. Option A is definitely one of the advantages. The trusted RFC means you don't have to re-authenticate users in the trusting system.
upvoted 0 times
Avery
13 days ago
What about option A? Doesn't that mean user-specific logon data doesn't need to be checked in the trusting system? Isn't that a benefit of the trusted relationship?
upvoted 0 times
Zona
14 days ago
Good point, Belen. Option B doesn't seem to be a clear advantage of the trusted RFC setup. I think we can rule that one out.
upvoted 0 times
Belen
15 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about option B. How does the timeout mechanism protect against replay attacks? That doesn't seem directly related to the trusted RFC relationship.
upvoted 0 times
Cherry
17 days ago
I agree with Tracey. Options C and D seem to be the clear answers here. Single sign-on and secure password transmission are major benefits of a trusted RFC setup.
upvoted 0 times
Tracey
19 days ago
I think this question is pretty straightforward. The key advantages of setting up a trusted RFC relationship are single sign-on and secure password transmission between systems.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel