Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_C4H460_21 Topic 1 Question 29 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_C4H460_21 exam
Question #: 29
Topic #: 1
[All C_C4H460_21 Questions]

What technical element must be provided by cloud solutions from SAP to enable the use of the SAP extensibility Explorer?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mitsue
10 days ago
You know, I'm actually leaning towards 'D) A section group'. That sounds like it could be a technical element that SAP cloud solutions would need to provide to enable the extensibility Explorer. It's worth considering, at least.
upvoted 0 times
Britt
11 days ago
Nah, I don't think 'C) An anchor' is the right answer. That sounds more like something you'd use in web development, not in an SAP cloud solution. I'm still thinking 'B) A data model' is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Staci
13 days ago
Hold on, what if it's 'C) An anchor'? That could be a technical element that the cloud solutions need to provide to enable the extensibility Explorer. Just throwing that out there.
upvoted 0 times
Serina
13 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. The question specifically asks about a 'technical element', and a data model seems more like a conceptual thing. I'm leaning towards 'A) An element' as the answer.
upvoted 0 times
Clay
15 days ago
I agree, this question seems pretty straightforward. My guess would be that the answer is 'B) A data model'. The extensibility Explorer needs a data model to work with, right?
upvoted 0 times
Kattie
17 days ago
Hmm, this question seems pretty straightforward. The SAP extensibility Explorer is a tool for extending SAP cloud solutions, so the answer must be related to some technical element that enables that functionality.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel