Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_C4H225_12 Topic 5 Question 27 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_C4H225_12 exam
Question #: 27
Topic #: 5
[All C_C4H225_12 Questions]

Who is the Security Settings page of the Management menu available to?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jamal
10 days ago
Yeah, no thanks. I'd rather not be the one to explain to the boss why the entire company can't access the system anymore. A or D is the way to go, in my opinion.
upvoted 0 times
Shalon
12 days ago
Haha, imagine an operator trying to change the security settings and accidentally locking everyone out! That would be a real 'security breach' moment.
upvoted 0 times
Rosendo
13 days ago
I don't know, giving operators that kind of access seems risky. They might accidentally change something and break the whole system. I'm leaning more towards A or D.
upvoted 0 times
Mabel
14 days ago
Agreed, but what about operators? Shouldn't they also have access to tweak some of the security settings, even if it's a more limited scope? Option C is worth considering.
upvoted 0 times
Billy
16 days ago
Yeah, that makes sense. As an administrator, I need to be able to adjust security settings to keep the system secure. Option A seems like the right choice here.
upvoted 0 times
Tiera
17 days ago
Hmm, this is an important question about access control. I think the answer is A - account owners and administrators should have access to the Security Settings page to manage security configurations.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel