Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_BYD15_1908 Topic 1 Question 43 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_BYD15_1908 exam
Question #: 43
Topic #: 1
[All C_BYD15_1908 Questions]

In the business scenario "Intercompany Project Time and Expenses" you want a consultant from the selling company to record travel expenses.

In the buying company, you have already created a purchase order (PO) for the consultant in project "P". The system automatically creates a sales order (SO) and an intercompany project "IP" in the selling company. To enable travel expense recordings for the consultant, what is your next step?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lucy
11 days ago
You know, I was thinking the same thing. Option B seems like it would be the most straightforward way to handle this. And it makes sense that we'd want to tie the expenses directly to the intercompany project.
upvoted 0 times
Raylene
13 days ago
Hold up, I'm not so sure about that. Option B seems like it might be a better approach - creating a limit item in the purchase order that's account-assigned to the intercompany project 'IP'. That way, the expenses can be tracked directly against the project.
upvoted 0 times
Adell
14 days ago
I think option A is the way to go. By creating an 'Expense - time and material (project)' item in the sales order, and linking it to the intercompany project 'IP', we can enable the consultant to record their travel expenses against that project.
upvoted 0 times
Shonda
15 days ago
Okay, let's think this through step-by-step. The buying company has already created a purchase order for the consultant in project 'P', and the system automatically created a sales order and an intercompany project 'IP' in the selling company. So we need to do something in the selling company to enable the travel expense recordings, right?
upvoted 0 times
Lilli
17 days ago
Hmm, I'm not too sure about this one. It seems like we need to link the travel expenses to the intercompany project in some way, but I'm not sure which option is the right one.
upvoted 0 times
Thurman
19 days ago
This question seems pretty complex, but I'm going to give it my best shot. From what I can tell, we need to enable travel expense recordings for the consultant in the selling company's intercompany project 'IP'.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel