Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_BRU2C_2020 Topic 4 Question 35 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_BRU2C_2020 exam
Question #: 35
Topic #: 4
[All C_BRU2C_2020 Questions]

Your customer discovers that the Collection Call List created with the dunning run is incorrect. Which of the following activities do you do first?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Virgie
11 days ago
Hmm, I don't know. Seems like we'd be just sweeping the problem under the rug by doing that. I think we need to be more proactive and really get to the bottom of what's going on.
upvoted 0 times
Mozell
13 days ago
That's a good point. Maybe we should consider option B first - transferring the call list items to an 'inactive' status. That would at least prevent any further issues until we can investigate the problem.
upvoted 0 times
Karl
14 days ago
But what if the business rules are actually fine, and the problem is with the data or some other system component? Reprocessing the framework might not be the best first step.
upvoted 0 times
Daren
15 days ago
Yeah, I'm leaning towards option A - reprocessing the business rules framework. That will allow us to reevaluate the rules and hopefully identify the issue that led to the incorrect call list.
upvoted 0 times
Beatriz
17 days ago
I agree. I wouldn't just start deleting or canceling the dunning run without understanding the root cause. That could make the situation even worse.
upvoted 0 times
Xochitl
19 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I think the first thing we should do is assess the situation and understand why the Collection Call List is incorrect. We need to figure out what went wrong with the dunning run before we can take any corrective action.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel