Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_ARSUM_2308 Topic 7 Question 14 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_ARSUM_2308 exam
Question #: 14
Topic #: 7
[All C_ARSUM_2308 Questions]

Which action is part of an advanced approval flow?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Carma
11 days ago
A) and C) seem a bit more basic to me. Associating folders and specifying project groups are useful, but not as advanced as the other two options.
upvoted 0 times
Winfred
13 days ago
I'm leaning towards B) as the correct answer, but I'm curious to hear what the other candidates think. Anyone have a strong opinion on the other options?
upvoted 0 times
Evangelina
14 days ago
Good point, Weldon. That setting could be considered advanced as well. It allows you to automatically generate approval tasks for each draft of a document.
upvoted 0 times
Weldon
15 days ago
I'm not so sure. What about D) Enable the 'repeat for each document draft' setting? That also seems like an advanced feature to me.
upvoted 0 times
Gilma
17 days ago
I agree with Tawna. Adding conditions to approval nodes allows you to set up more complex approval workflows, which is definitely an advanced functionality.
upvoted 0 times
Tawna
18 days ago
Hmm, this question seems quite straightforward. I think the answer is B) Use the approval rule editor to add conditions to approval nodes. That's definitely an advanced feature of the approval flow.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel