Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_ARSCC_2308 Topic 1 Question 14 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_ARSCC_2308 exam
Question #: 14
Topic #: 1
[All C_ARSCC_2308 Questions]

What indicates that the purchase order line item is for returns in the buyerls SAP ERP system? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jolene
11 days ago
Good point, Zona. The 'Negative Net amount' doesn't necessarily mean it's a return. I'd probably rule that one out.
upvoted 0 times
Zona
13 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about the 'Negative Net amount' option. That could just be a regular purchase order with a discounted price, right?
upvoted 0 times
Golda
14 days ago
You know, the 'Returns Items' flag sounds like it could be a good indicator too. That seems like a pretty straightforward way to identify a return in the system.
upvoted 0 times
Regenia
15 days ago
Yeah, the negative quantity seems like a pretty obvious one. But I wonder if there are any other less obvious signs that it's a return.
upvoted 0 times
Weldon
17 days ago
Okay, let's take a look. I'm guessing the negative quantity at the line item level might be a giveaway, but I'm not sure if that's the only indicator.
upvoted 0 times
Alaine
19 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a tricky one. I'm not too familiar with the SAP ERP system, so I'll have to think this through carefully.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel