Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_ARP2P_2308 Topic 1 Question 14 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_ARP2P_2308 exam
Question #: 14
Topic #: 1
[All C_ARP2P_2308 Questions]

which buying process is recommended by SAP Ariba for facilities and maintenance spend?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Olive
11 days ago
Honestly, I'm leaning towards 'collaborative requisition' too. It just seems like the most sensible approach for something like facilities and maintenance, where you probably want to get input from multiple stakeholders.
upvoted 0 times
Clorinda
13 days ago
Haha, can you imagine trying to explain the 'non-po invoice' option to your boss? 'Yeah, so we just kinda...bought stuff without a purchase order. Hope that's cool!' I'm gonna go with 'release contract' on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Bobbye
14 days ago
Oof, 'non-po invoice'? That sounds like a bit of a nightmare. I can't imagine that's the recommended approach, unless they're really trying to make things as difficult as possible for the procurement team.
upvoted 0 times
Janine
15 days ago
The 'no release contract' option doesn't seem right to me. Facilities and maintenance are pretty important, so I doubt SAP Ariba would recommend just going with no formal contract in place.
upvoted 0 times
Cordelia
17 days ago
I was thinking the 'collaborative requisition' might be the way to go. That sounds like it could involve multiple stakeholders working together to make a purchase, which could be useful for something like facilities and maintenance.
upvoted 0 times
Herman
19 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting one. I'm not too familiar with the SAP Ariba recommendations, but I suppose the 'release contract' option could be a good choice here. It seems to imply some kind of formal agreement, which might be appropriate for facilities and maintenance spend.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel