Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_ARCIG_2308 Topic 1 Question 14 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_ARCIG_2308 exam
Question #: 14
Topic #: 1
[All C_ARCIG_2308 Questions]

Your customer is on SAP ERP Central Componect(ECC) EhP3 or below and would like to adopt the Sourcing Contract Service.

Which Ariba add-on software components should you download from the SAP Service Marketplace?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Stevie
11 days ago
I don't know, you all sound pretty confident, but I'm still a little unsure. Maybe we should double-check the SAP documentation to be absolutely sure?
upvoted 0 times
Joni
13 days ago
Ah, good catch! I was totally focused on the Sourcing Contract Service part and missed the EhP3 or below detail. You're absolutely right, A) ARBCI2 is the way to go here.
upvoted 0 times
Alline
14 days ago
You guys are overthinking this. The question clearly states the customer is on SAP ERP Central Component EhP3 or below, so the answer has to be A) ARBCI2. That's the integration component for older versions of SAP ERP.
upvoted 0 times
Bernardo
15 days ago
Hold on, I'm pretty sure the Sourcing Contract Service is part of the Ariba Buying and Catalog Integration add-on, which is ARBCIGC. That's gotta be the right choice here.
upvoted 0 times
Alecia
17 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. I thought the Sourcing Contract Service was part of the Ariba Buying and Invoicing add-on, which would be ARBCIGR. Maybe that's the right answer?
upvoted 0 times
Malinda
18 days ago
Hmm, this question seems pretty straightforward. I think the answer is C) ARBCI1. That's the Ariba add-on component for integrating with SAP ERP Central Component, right?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel