Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam DEX-450 Topic 10 Question 86 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's DEX-450 exam
Question #: 86
Topic #: 10
[All DEX-450 Questions]

The Job_Application__c custom object has a field that is a Master-Detail relationship to the Contact object, where the Contact object is the Master. As part of a feature implementation, a developer needs to retrieve a list containing all Contact records where the related Account Industry is 'Technology' while also retrieving the contact's Job_Application__c records.

Based on the object's relationships, what is the most efficient statement to retrieve the list of contacts?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Comments

Regenia
1 days ago
Okay, let's break this down. We need to retrieve all Contact records where the related Account Industry is 'Technology', and also get the associated Job_Application__c records. I'm leaning towards option A, since it seems to be the most straightforward approach.
upvoted 0 times
Hubert
3 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I'm not too sure about the difference between using 'Job_Applications_r' and 'Job_Application_c' in the subqueries. I'll have to think through this carefully.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel