Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam CRT-251 Topic 21 Question 81 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's CRT-251 exam
Question #: 81
Topic #: 21
[All CRT-251 Questions]

Cloud Kicks is implementing Sales Cloud and has asked a consultant to create an architecture diagram of the system.

Which stage of the project lifecycle does this fall under?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tegan
18 hours ago
Document? Really? I don't know, that feels a bit of a stretch. I'm sticking with Design. It just makes the most sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Caitlin
3 days ago
You know, I'm going to throw a curve ball here and say Document. The consultant is being asked to create a diagram, which is a form of documentation, right?
upvoted 0 times
Carlee
4 days ago
Hmm, that's a good point. But I'm still stuck on Design. Doesn't the question specifically mention 'architecture diagram'? That sounds like a design-stage deliverable to me.
upvoted 0 times
Wynell
5 days ago
I don't know, guys. I'm leaning towards Plan. Doesn't this feel like the initial planning phase, where the consultant is trying to understand the client's requirements and design the solution?
upvoted 0 times
Stephaine
7 days ago
Design, for sure. Creating an architecture diagram is all about laying out the system's high-level structure and components. It's the foundation for everything that comes after.
upvoted 0 times
Jesusa
9 days ago
Ah, the age-old question of what stage of the project lifecycle this falls under. I'm feeling lucky today - my money's on Design!
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel