Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam CRT-211 Topic 6 Question 86 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's CRT-211 exam
Question #: 86
Topic #: 6
[All CRT-211 Questions]

Sales management wants a small subset of users with different profiles and roles to be able to

view all data for compliance purposes. How can an administrator meet this requirement?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Izetta
1 days ago
What about using a permission set? Wouldn't that be a good compromise between creating a new profile and role, and just enabling the permission for existing roles?
upvoted 0 times
Lenna
2 days ago
I agree with Arlene. We need to be really careful with sensitive data like this. Creating a new profile and role is the way to go, even if it's a bit more work upfront.
upvoted 0 times
Arlene
3 days ago
Yeah, but then you run the risk of accidentally giving that permission to more users than you intended. Creating a new profile and role is a more secure option, in my opinion.
upvoted 0 times
Laticia
5 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. Wouldn't it be easier to just enable the View All Data permission for the roles of the subset of users? That way, we don't have to create a whole new profile and role.
upvoted 0 times
Cathrine
7 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I think the best option is to create a new profile and role for the subset of users with the View All Data permission. That way, we can ensure that only the necessary users have access to the sensitive data.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel