Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

RSA Exam 050-11-CARSANWLN01 Topic 2 Question 71 Discussion

Actual exam question for RSA's 050-11-CARSANWLN01 exam
Question #: 71
Topic #: 2
[All 050-11-CARSANWLN01 Questions]

What are the data sources available in RSA NetWitness when creating a Reporting Engine rule?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tonette
6 days ago
Okay, let's break this down. Short, Long, and Truncated don't sound like data sources to me. IPDB and ODBC could be, but FileReader is throwing me off. Broker, Concentrator, and Decoder are definitely not data sources. That leaves option D as the most likely answer.
upvoted 0 times
Shenika
8 days ago
Haha, this question is like a game of 'Which one of these things is not like the other?' I'm going to have to really think about this one.
upvoted 0 times
Lashandra
9 days ago
I'm leaning towards option D, but I'm not 100% sure. The Warehouse DB sounds promising, but I don't know if the other two are actually data sources.
upvoted 0 times
Elin
10 days ago
Ah, I remember learning about this in my training. I think the answer has to do with the different databases that the Reporting Engine can pull data from.
upvoted 0 times
Fausto
12 days ago
Hmm, I'm pretty sure the data sources are something related to the different components of the NetWitness platform. Let me see...
upvoted 0 times
Wenona
14 days ago
This is a tricky question. I'm not too familiar with the RSA NetWitness Reporting Engine, so I'm going to have to think this through carefully.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel