Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

RedHat Exam EX447 Topic 5 Question 20 Discussion

Actual exam question for RedHat's EX447 exam
Question #: 20
Topic #: 5
[All EX447 Questions]

Install and configure ansible

User sandy has been created on your control node with the appropriate permissions already, do not change or modify ssh keys. Install the necessary packages to run ansible on the control node. Configure ansible.cfg to be in folder /home/sandy/ansible/ansible.cfg and configure to access remote machines via the sandy user. All roles should be in the path /home/sandy/ansible/roles. The inventory path should be in /home/sandy/ansible/invenlory.

You will have access to 5 nodes.

node1.example.com

node2.example.com

node3.example.com

node4.example.com

node5.example.com

Configure these nodes to be in an inventory file where node I is a member of group dev. nodc2 is a member of group test, node3 is a member of group proxy, nodc4 and node 5 are members of group prod. Also, prod is a member of group webservers.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Merlyn
8 days ago
Yeah, that's a good point. I'm also a bit concerned about the folder structure. We'll need to make sure we create all the necessary directories and set the permissions correctly. Wouldn't want to end up with a bunch of 'permission denied' errors.
upvoted 0 times
Joye
10 days ago
Agreed, this looks like a fairly straightforward question. The only thing that might trip us up is the part about the SSH keys. We'll need to make sure we don't accidentally modify them, or the whole thing could fall apart.
upvoted 0 times
Marshall
11 days ago
Haha, good one! But seriously, this question seems pretty straightforward. As long as we follow the instructions carefully, I think we should be able to ace it. Just don't forget to check the inventory file for any typos.
upvoted 0 times
Xochitl
12 days ago
Ah, the joys of Ansible! At least they're not asking us to write any playbooks this time. This should be a piece of cake, as long as we don't accidentally `rm -rf /` while setting up the environment.
upvoted 0 times
Reyes
14 days ago
Agreed. The instructions are clear and concise. The only thing I'm a bit concerned about is the part where we need to configure the ansible.cfg file. I hope we don't mess up the syntax or forget any of the required settings.
upvoted 0 times
Cammy
15 days ago
This question looks pretty straightforward. We just need to follow the instructions to set up the Ansible environment and configure the inventory. I don't foresee any major challenges here, as long as we pay attention to the details.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel