Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Qlik Exam QSDA2022 Topic 5 Question 21 Discussion

Actual exam question for Qlik's QSDA2022 exam
Question #: 21
Topic #: 5
[All QSDA2022 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

A global sales organization operates in three regions: AMERICAS, EMEA: and APAC. Each region stores its sales transactions in a separate database in which the employees update customer data through a third-party app. The data is extracted into three QVDs.

A data architect sets up a two-tier architecture for the data load. The data architect needs to add the region to the data model.

Which technique should the data architect use to create the Region field?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Aileen
6 days ago
Oh, come on, you can't be serious! Manual data entry? That's a recipe for disaster. I'd go with option D, no question. It's the most future-proof solution.
upvoted 0 times
Nada
8 days ago
You guys are really overthinking this, aren't you? I say we just go with option A and call it a day. How hard can it be to manually enter the region values? *chuckles*
upvoted 0 times
Odelia
9 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about option B or C. Trying to extract the region from the EmployeeID seems a bit hacky to me. I'd rather keep the employee data separate from the sales transaction data if possible.
upvoted 0 times
Lemuel
10 days ago
Option A is tempting, as it's the most straightforward. But I worry about the potential for errors if the region values are hardcoded. What if a new region is added down the line?
upvoted 0 times
Sherell
12 days ago
I agree, the question seems a bit open-ended. I'm leaning towards option D, as it seems like the most robust solution. Creating a mapping table based on the Country field in the Customer table seems like a good way to handle the region assignment.
upvoted 0 times
Yong
13 days ago
This is a tricky one. I'm not sure how I feel about the region being added to the data model. It seems like there could be multiple ways to approach this problem.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel