Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Python Institute Exam PCPP-32-101 Topic 6 Question 22 Discussion

Actual exam question for Python Institute's PCPP-32-101 exam
Question #: 22
Topic #: 6
[All PCPP-32-101 Questions]

What will happen if the mam window is too small to fit all its widgets?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

If the main window is too small to fit all its widgets,some widgets may be invisible. So, the correct answer isOption A.

When a window is not large enough to display all of its content, some widgets may be partially or completely hidden. The window will not automatically expand to fit all of its content, and no exception will be raised. The widgets will not be automatically scaled down to fit the window's size.

If the main window is too small to fit all its widgets, some of the widgets may not be visible or may be partially visible. This is because the main window has a fixed size, and if there are more widgets than can fit within that size, some of them will be outside the visible area of the window.

To avoid this issue, you can use layout managers such asgrid,pack, orplaceto dynamically adjust the size and position of the widgets as the window changes size. This will ensure that all the widgets remain visible and properly arranged regardless of the size of the main window.

https://www.tkdocs.com/tutorial/widgets.html#managers

https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/python-tkinter-widgets/

https://anzeljg.github.io/rin2/book2/2405/docs/tkinter/introduction.html

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lynelle
8 days ago
You know, if the window is too small, the widgets should just start dancing and juggling to fit everything in. That would be a much more entertaining solution than simply scaling them down or making them invisible.
upvoted 0 times
Eden
10 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. Expanding the window might not always be possible, especially if the application is running on a device with limited screen real estate. In that case, making some widgets invisible might be the best approach. Option A could be the right answer.
upvoted 0 times
Esteban
11 days ago
I agree with Paulene. Scaling down the widgets just seems like a band-aid solution. The window should expand to accommodate all the content. Option B is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Paulene
12 days ago
I'm not too sure about that. Scaling down the widgets could make them really small and hard to use. I think expanding the window would be a better solution. Option B is my pick.
upvoted 0 times
Tennie
14 days ago
Scaling down the widgets seems like a reasonable approach, but I'm a little worried that it might affect the overall layout and appearance of the application. I wonder if there's a better way to handle this situation.
upvoted 0 times
Zena
16 days ago
Hmm, this question seems pretty straightforward. If the window is too small, I'd expect the widgets to be scaled down to fit the available space. Option D looks like the correct answer to me.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel