Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

PRMIA Exam 8004 Topic 1 Question 20 Discussion

Actual exam question for PRMIA's Case Studies; Standards: Governance, Best Practices and Ethics exam
Question #: 20
Topic #: 1
[All Case Studies; Standards: Governance, Best Practices and Ethics Questions]

PRMIA Governance Principles

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Beckie
9 days ago
You all make a good point. But you know, I can't help but wonder if they're trying to weed out the slackers with this one. I mean, if you don't even know that the Governance Principles are just recommendations, maybe you shouldn't be taking this exam in the first place.
upvoted 0 times
Salome
11 days ago
No kidding! I've heard some horror stories about these certification exams. They can be real mind-benders sometimes. But this one? Piece of cake. B is the way to go, no doubt about it.
upvoted 0 times
Hyun
12 days ago
Haha, true that! This question is about as easy as they come. I'm just glad they're not trying to trick us or anything. I'd hate to get tripped up on a technicality, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Derrick
13 days ago
You guys are definitely on the right track. Although, I have to say, I'm a little surprised they're even asking about this. I mean, who doesn't know that the PRMIA Governance Principles are just recommendations? It's like asking if the sky is blue.
upvoted 0 times
Rory
15 days ago
Yeah, I agree with Caprice. The question states 'is a set of recommendations', so B is the correct answer. I don't see how any of the other options could be right.
upvoted 0 times
Caprice
17 days ago
I think this question is pretty straightforward. The PRMIA Governance Principles are clearly a set of recommendations, not mandatory requirements. I'm gonna go with option B.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel