Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

PMI Exam PMI-200 Topic 8 Question 54 Discussion

Actual exam question for PMI's PMI-200 exam
Question #: 54
Topic #: 8
[All PMI-200 Questions]

During iteration planning, the team is discussing the design for a user story. A team member states that a design document should be started since the system is complex in nature. Another team member responds that in Agile there is no documentation. How should the ScrumMaster respond?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Refugia
12 days ago
You know, this reminds me of that classic Dilbert comic where the pointy-haired boss says 'No more documents! They slow us down!' And then Dilbert's like, 'But how will we know what to do?' Haha, classic.
upvoted 0 times
Denise
13 days ago
Hmm, I don't know. I can see both sides of this. On one hand, the Agile manifesto does say 'working software over comprehensive documentation.' But on the other hand, some documentation can actually help us work more efficiently, especially for a complex system. This is a tricky one.
upvoted 0 times
Louisa
10 hours ago
B) Explain that interactions are valued over documentation, but documentation is not forbidden.
upvoted 0 times
Yen
14 days ago
Hah, yeah, that's totally relevant here! Look, the ScrumMaster needs to find a way to balance the need for documentation with the Agile principles. Maybe they can compromise and say we'll do just enough documentation to keep us on track, but not get carried away with it.
upvoted 0 times
Scot
15 days ago
Whoa, hold on a second! This is a classic Agile vs. documentation debate. I mean, we all know that Agile values working software over comprehensive documentation, but that doesn't mean we can totally ignore it, right? This is a complex system, after all.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel