Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

PMI Exam PMI-200 Topic 8 Question 48 Discussion

Actual exam question for PMI's PMI-200 exam
Question #: 48
Topic #: 8
[All PMI-200 Questions]

For a "caves and commonroom arrangement, the most appropriate prerequisite is that the people in the room must be working on:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Xochitl
25 days ago
You know, I was going to say 'B) Individual projects', but now I'm second-guessing myself. This question is really making me think! *laughs* Maybe we should all just huddle in the 'caves' and brainstorm the answer together.
upvoted 0 times
Junita
26 days ago
Hmm, I was thinking 'D) The same project' might be the answer. The 'caves and commonroom' setup implies some level of collaboration, so working on the same project makes the most sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Emmett
27 days ago
I agree, Anglea. The wording is a bit ambiguous. I'm leaning towards 'C) The same set of multiple projects' since that seems to fit the 'caves and commonroom' description best, but I'm not totally confident.
upvoted 0 times
Anglea
28 days ago
This is a tricky question. I'm not sure if the answer is as straightforward as it seems. The setup with 'caves and commonroom' makes me think there's more to consider than just individual vs. group work.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel