Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

PMI Exam PMI-200 Topic 6 Question 51 Discussion

Actual exam question for PMI's PMI-200 exam
Question #: 51
Topic #: 6
[All PMI-200 Questions]

In a Lean Software Development environment, the Project Leader strives to eliminate:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Broderick
25 days ago
You know, I was leaning towards B at first, but now I'm actually thinking D might be the best answer. Having a clear, stable set of requirements is key to delivering value efficiently in Lean, isn't it?
upvoted 0 times
Malcolm
26 days ago
Haha, poor requirements and scope creep? That's always a pain, no matter what development approach you're using. But I'd say A is the way to go here - Work in Process and bugs are the bane of any Lean project.
upvoted 0 times
Carissa
27 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. I think C is also a strong contender - getting rid of defects and low-value features seems crucial in a Lean environment. You want to laser-focus on the high-impact stuff, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Catarina
11 days ago
C) Defects and features with low value stream values.
upvoted 0 times
Alton
12 days ago
B) Delays and building what is not needed.
upvoted 0 times
Norah
13 days ago
C) Defects and features with low value stream values.
upvoted 0 times
Benton
28 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I think the obvious answer is B - eliminating delays and building what's not needed. That's the core tenet of Lean, right? Minimizing waste and optimizing the flow of value.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel