Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

PMI Exam PMI-200 Topic 12 Question 56 Discussion

Actual exam question for PMI's PMI-200 exam
Question #: 56
Topic #: 12
[All PMI-200 Questions]

The three questions asked at every Daily Scrum should be: ''What have you accomplished since the last Daily Scrum?'';''What are you planning to accomplish between now and the next Daily Scrum?''; and:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Shonda
13 days ago
I'm torn between A and C. Both seem important to me. Maybe we should have a follow-up question on the relative importance of each of these aspects.
upvoted 0 times
Steffanie
15 hours ago
A) What is preventing you from completing your work effectively?
upvoted 0 times
Leonora
13 days ago
Haha, I bet the Scrum Master is just trying to trick us with this one. They want to see if we really understand the purpose of the Daily Scrum. I'm sticking with A) as well. Can't complete your work effectively if you don't address the impediments.
upvoted 0 times
Cassie
14 days ago
I'm not so sure. I was leaning towards C) Are you on track to complete assigned story points? That seems like a key question to ask during the Daily Scrum to keep the team on track with their sprint goals.
upvoted 0 times
Vernice
15 days ago
I agree with Carissa. The Daily Scrum is all about transparency and addressing any roadblocks team members are facing. Knowing what's preventing us from getting our work done is crucial.
upvoted 0 times
Kasandra
15 days ago
Haha, I think Barbra is on to something. Option D would be my choice. It's a more specific and quantifiable metric than just being 'on track'.
upvoted 0 times
Barbra
16 days ago
Hmm, I'm not convinced. I think Option D is more relevant. Knowing how many story points we'll complete this sprint is a better indicator of our progress than just being 'on track'.
upvoted 0 times
Carissa
16 days ago
Hmm, this one's a tricky one. I think the answer should be A) What is preventing you from completing your work effectively? That aligns with the Scrum principle of identifying and addressing impediments during the Daily Scrum.
upvoted 0 times
Beth
17 days ago
I'm not sure about that. I think Option C is also important to track our progress against assigned story points. Knowing if we're on track is just as important as identifying impediments.
upvoted 0 times
Mariko
19 days ago
I agree with Katy. Identifying impediments is crucial to the Daily Scrum and the overall success of the sprint. Option A is the correct answer in my opinion.
upvoted 0 times
Katy
20 days ago
I think this question is a fair assessment of our understanding of the Daily Scrum. The third question is crucial to identify any impediments or blockers that might be hindering our progress.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel