Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

PMI Exam PMI-200 Topic 1 Question 52 Discussion

Actual exam question for PMI's PMI-200 exam
Question #: 52
Topic #: 1
[All PMI-200 Questions]

When facilitated and managed well, the primary benefits of a project retrospective should be to:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mitzie
25 days ago
Exactly, Truman. Retrospectives are about continuous improvement, not just venting. I would say the answer is A - to increase empowerment and enjoyment for the team.
upvoted 0 times
Jess
8 days ago
I couldn't have said it better. A) Increase empowerment and enjoyment for the team is definitely the primary goal of a project retrospective.
upvoted 0 times
Curt
9 days ago
I agree. A) Increase empowerment and enjoyment for the team is crucial for fostering a positive team dynamic.
upvoted 0 times
Nell
10 days ago
Absolutely, A) Increase empowerment and enjoyment for the team aligns with the purpose of project retrospectives.
upvoted 0 times
Lizbeth
11 days ago
I think you're right. A) Increase empowerment and enjoyment for the team is the key to making retrospectives effective.
upvoted 0 times
Micheline
12 days ago
It's important to focus on improving the team's experience and performance. A) Increase empowerment and enjoyment for the team seems like the right choice.
upvoted 0 times
Sherman
13 days ago
Yes, I agree with you. A) Increase empowerment and enjoyment for the team sounds like the main goal of a project retrospective.
upvoted 0 times
Truman
26 days ago
Based on my understanding, the primary benefits of a well-facilitated retrospective should be to identify areas for improvement and lessons learned, not just to air grievances.
upvoted 0 times
Felix
27 days ago
I'm torn between A and B. Identifying important issues for sponsors is also a key benefit, but I think increasing team empowerment is the primary goal.
upvoted 0 times
Timothy
28 days ago
You make a good point, Mike. Retrospectives should empower the team and make the process more enjoyable, not just focus on problems.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel