Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

PMI Exam PMI-100 Topic 2 Question 66 Discussion

Actual exam question for PMI's PMI-100 exam
Question #: 66
Topic #: 2
[All PMI-100 Questions]

The probability and impact matrix is primarily used to:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Rosann
13 days ago
Haha, I was just about to say that the probability and impact matrix sounds like a fancy way of saying 'risk assessment.' But you guys are right, option C definitely captures the primary purpose of this tool. I'll make sure to remember that for the exam!
upvoted 0 times
Dorathy
14 days ago
You know, I was actually confused between options C and D at first. But now that I think about it, the probability and impact matrix is more about evaluating risks qualitatively, not quantitatively. So, I'm also going with C as the best answer here.
upvoted 0 times
Jeannetta
22 hours ago
I agree, option C does seem to be the correct one in this case.
upvoted 0 times
Daron
15 days ago
I agree, option C seems to be the most accurate answer. The probability and impact matrix is a key tool used to prioritize risks based on their likelihood and potential impact. It helps project managers focus on the high-priority risks during the qualitative risk analysis process.
upvoted 0 times
Erinn
16 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. The probability and impact matrix is definitely used for evaluating risks, but I'm not sure if it's primarily used for quantifying trends or developing a risk register. I'm leaning towards option C - evaluating each risk's importance and priority during Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel