Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

PMI Exam PMI-100 Topic 1 Question 69 Discussion

Actual exam question for PMI's PMI-100 exam
Question #: 69
Topic #: 1
[All PMI-100 Questions]

After Define Activities and Sequence Activities, the next process is:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Derick
12 days ago
You know, I was leaning towards option C, but now I'm second-guessing myself. This is a tough one - they really try to trip you up on these certification exams!
upvoted 0 times
Willard
12 days ago
Ha, I was just about to say the same thing as Florinda. This exam is designed to mess with our heads, I swear. I'm going with Estimate Activity Resources, but I'm not feeling too confident about it.
upvoted 0 times
Florinda
13 days ago
I agree with Lynsey, Estimate Activity Resources seems like the logical next step. Although, Develop Schedule is also a strong contender. Decisions, decisions!
upvoted 0 times
Cristy
14 days ago
Ooh, good point Keena! I think you're right. Estimating the resources has to come next, so I'm going with option A.
upvoted 0 times
Bernardo
4 hours ago
I agree with you, I think it's option A as well.
upvoted 0 times
Lynsey
14 days ago
I was leaning towards Estimate Activity Resources. It just feels like the natural progression, you know? But I could be wrong, this exam stuff can be so confusing sometimes.
upvoted 0 times
Keena
15 days ago
I don't know, you guys. Estimating the activity resources seems like it should come before developing the schedule. How can you build a schedule without knowing what resources you have to work with?
upvoted 0 times
Brock
15 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I think the next step is Estimate Activity Durations, but I'm not 100% sure. What do you guys think?
upvoted 0 times
Emelda
16 days ago
I agree with Javier. Once you've defined and sequenced the activities, the next step should be to develop the overall project schedule. Estimating resources and durations can come after that.
upvoted 0 times
Javier
18 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. Couldn't you argue that developing the schedule is the next logical step? That seems to make the most sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Marya
20 days ago
I think this is a pretty straightforward question. The next step after defining and sequencing the activities is to estimate the activity durations, so I'm going with option B.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel