Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

PeopleCert Exam 102 Topic 1 Question 80 Discussion

Actual exam question for PeopleCert's Managing Successful Programme Foundation (MSP) exam
Question #: 80
Topic #: 1
[All Managing Successful Programme Foundation (MSP) Questions]

Which is NOT a core element of successful communications?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Haha, yeah, the audit trail is like the boring sidekick to the real superheroes of communication. Sure, it's helpful, but it's not exactly saving the day on its own.
upvoted 0 times
Quentin
2 days ago
That's a fair point. But I still think the other options are more fundamental. I mean, without a way to actually deliver messages or understand your audience, what good is the audit trail?
upvoted 0 times
Cherry
3 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. An audit trail can help demonstrate accountability and transparency, which are pretty crucial for effective communications. I'd be hesitant to dismiss it entirely.
upvoted 0 times
Kenda
4 days ago
You know, I was thinking the same thing. The audit trail is more of a tool to support the core elements, not a core element itself.
upvoted 0 times
Arthur
6 days ago
Agreed. The audit trail is more of a secondary consideration in my opinion. The real core elements are the mechanisms for stakeholder feedback and the methods for understanding them.
upvoted 0 times
Candida
8 days ago
I think this is a tricky question. A clear audit trail is certainly important for communications, but it's not a core element in the way that understanding stakeholders or having a system to deliver messages are.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel